PES 2009

Just got the Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 demo off Xbox Live and was looking forward to seeing what the game had to offer compared to there last two games on the next gen market. Well I got into a game, Manchester United vs Liverpool and boom the sound was disappointing, being a demo it did not have any commentary which I can understand (maybe to keep the file size down) but this made everything else standout so much more. The crowd chant was constantly being repeated and became annoying within twenty seconds of the half, the kick of the ball seemed to have the same pitch and volume no matter how hard or soft you hit it and also if the ball hit against the post or crossbar of the goal it would make an over enthusiastic twang which was very unrealistic. I will hopefully be showing a video clip of this soon I just need to find a cheap way of getting my console hocked to my pc ,if not it may just have to be a sound clip.

0 Comments:

 
Champ McBeards uber blog - by Templates para novo blogger